Using video in your marketing is a fad that is here to stay! As technology gets ever easier, it’s a fantastic way to communicate, get your message out there and make the most of your time.
Join us for a workshop that will help us get to grips with all the basics of creating and using videos to share your content even wider, and engage your audience.
As a part of this workshop you will:
• Discover exactly why you would want to use videos,
• How to go about filming them with just your phone,
• Have the knowledge to use videos in the way you want to, without spending loads of money on all the gear!
• Design a plan you can take away and implement with confidence immediately
• Create your first video on the day
• Explore any confidence issues you have that are getting in your way.
This is for you if you:
1. know you want to use video but are not sure where to start,
2. own a smartphone or video recorder,
3. would like to raise your online visibility for you or your business,
4. need to make the most of your time and get your message out further.
Always wanted to give it a go but don’t know where to start, or maybe you just need a plan to get you started and keep you on track?
Duration – 10am – 4pm
Capacity 6 – 10 partcipants
This will run at various times through out the year if you would like to get on the waiting list for the next one please email on email@example.com. £85 per person.
Small to Medium business owners
If you would like a course put on for your team please get in touch, firstname.lastname@example.org. £500 per day course plus travel and accommodation if required.